Monday 19 October 2009

Designs And Work Done To Date

11th October 09 - Tom Litton

So far we have been working out what to encorperate in our designs. We have seen the main city area and noticed it misses some featuers that we had orginaly declared in our breif.
So we have decided to add more featuers, so even thou its will be a replica to the original city, it will have more featuers to make the fly through more intresting.

I will be designing the city and creating it in maya. So i decided to get some thing down on Maya to see what I will be up against, so i made a mock up fo the city.

Here is a draft of the city that I have designed.



I have further deveoped this to include the rest of the landscape and added a camera fly through, showing our first draft of the camera route and speed and motion. This will be included into part of our presnetation and be used to gather feedback from our supervisor.



Will Moore

Here are some sketches ive made which i may use as references to model my characters with.

I spent alot of time trying to keep everything in proportion in order to create a realistic looking person.



Aztec warrior sketch - just getting a feel for clothing and armour
To get a feel for their clothing and armour etc I produced some front on sketches of some Aztec warriors. Again, i was trying to keep the proportions as realistic as possible.


Sketch of an Aztec man: The Aztec warriors would wear helmets shaped like an Eagle with feathers attached to them
Sketching the characters helps me get a better feel for how my final models should look